Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Katie!

We were so excited to get a call from the Danleys inviting us to celebrate Katies 5th birthday on Monday night with them at Downtown Disney. We weren't able to meet up at Disney so we invited them over for cake and ice cream after dinner. We had a great time and Katie got some great gifts!

I baked a cake. I have never claimed to be a baker. For some reason I just don't think I have enough patience for it. I can never seem to wait for the cake to cool before I frost it. I always try to have good presentation for the food I make but this was the best I could do.


Little Piper got in on the balloon fun.

Katie got a really cool digital camera from Mom and Dad and it was a HUGE hit! The rest of the night consisted of "photo ops." for Katie:-)

There was special gifts for Katie hidden in the balloons so there was some poppin' going on for a while:-) Jake was so gracious to help.





(you will hear a little confusion at the end of the video for what birthday we are celebrating. Ooops!)

Happy Birthday Katie!

No comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?