Sunday, June 17, 2012

To my love on Father's Day.

 

To the man who patiently reassured me for 5 years that we WOULD have a child
To the man who laid in bed with me and watched movies while I was on bed rest
To the man who eliminated any odor in our home
To the man who would run in and ask if I was okay while I puked up my last meal
To the man who took me to get cheeseburgers and pizza for a month straight because that was all I could eat
To the man who didn't complain when I had to build a pillow fortress to be able to sleep
To the man who endured freezing cold conditions when I had hot flashes
To the man who told me I was sexy (even though I couldn't see my feet)
To the man who learned to walk extra slow for his waddling wife
To the man who never commented on how much I was eating
To the man who came to every prenatal doctor appointment
To the man who didn't get grossed out when I started lactating
To the man who helped me time contractions
To the man who rubbed my back during contractions
To the man who held me while I got an epidural and told me it would be okay (and didn't pass out)
To the man who jumped at the opportunity to cut the cord
To the man who wanted to change the first poopy diaper
To the man who reasurred me that I was "doing it right"(what ever "it" happened to be)
To my darling husband
To my son's father

Happy Father's Day.

 Being a father came naturally to you, and I love you for loving us so much.

~Marly

 





This is the tutorial I used to make Dane and Aaron matching ties.

6 comments:

Shawna Faye said...

Cute post! And those ties are stinkin cute!

Pamela said...

Marly, So so sweet. And I died when I saw those ties. Well done!

Sherri Araiza said...

So, so sweet. You guys are too cute!

barlow.stephanie said...

Marly I cried my eyes out when reading this. So special!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh my goodness this was too sweet!

Unknown said...

Dane is darling! Love those blue eyes of his. You guys make one cute baby!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's nice to hear from people who have been there. Pregnancy is much harder than I ever realized it would be. But it's all for a good cause. Have to keep that in mind all the time! :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?