Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer time=splash pad!

The other night we decided to go to the Long Beach Town Center for a family outing. We had so much fun. I didn't really come prepared for Dane to actually play in the splash pad as I thought we would just walk around and get some dinner but good luck keeping this boy out of the water. So we decided to get real classy and strip him down to his diaper.

He had so much fun we are defiantly going to make this a regular place to visit over the summer. It is so nice that he can play in the water but I don't have to worry about him drowning. I wish I knew of more splash pads!





4 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

The Cerritos library has a cool splashpad I used to take my kids to. Plus, the children's section of the library is awesome! Even my non-readers liked it!

barlow.stephanie said...

Shawna Faye knows of a website that tells you where every splash pad is. It might just be local but I bet socal has Something similar.

Braden and Jodee said...

LB Town Center will always be one of my favorite places.

Ann said...

Oh my goodness! He is so ADORABLE!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?