Thursday, January 21, 2016

Good night 3yr old Dane.



When I have said my evening prayer,
and my clothes are folded on my chair,
mama and daddy switch off the light,
I'll still be three years old tonight.
But from the very break of day,
before the children rise and play,
before the darkness turns to gold,
tomorrow I'll be four years old…
four kisses when i wake,
four candles on my cake.
A goodnight kiss for the three year old
to send him to sleep and to dreaming.
And blessings to the four year old
who'll climb out of bed in the morning.

 
 

 
 



 
 
 


 

  

 


1 comment:

Karen Peterson said...

No, I'm sorry. This is unacceptable. These boys need to stop growing up. Or at least take a break from it for a while.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?