Sunday, April 19, 2009

It was a great Saturday!

The Dovers move and Jakeapalooza 2009

I had fun and busy Saturday. Unfortunately Aaron had to work all day and wasn't able to join in the fun (he was really missed). I started the day off by going over to the Dovers' to help them move. They are moving to a beautiful place in the Belmont shore area. We were able to get all of the big things and a lot of the small things moved. Amanda and Alana were a big help.
Next I picked up a few things and went over to help out with Jakeapalooza 2009. It was my friends son, Jake, 2nd birthday. They are the coolest family and so it wasn't surprising that he had the coolest 2nd birthday party I've been to. I was able to do the face painting and tattooing (temporary of course). Then played Rock Band with them until 1:30am. Great after party! I hope you enjoy the pictures :-)

No comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?