Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun weekend

Wow, we did a lot this weekend. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it all to be honest with you:-) Saturday started off with one of my best friend's, Holly, baby shower. It was a lovely shower and she looks beautiful! (Notice that you cant really tell that she is pregnant:-)

We played some cute baby shower games, ate good food, oooo'd and ahhhh'd over the cute baby boy clothes, and admired the cute sock monkey themed decorations.






After the shower I took a nap so that I would have enough energy to go to the Ward Halloween party. Aaron and I didn't have costumes yet so we just wore some festive Halloween colored clothes. Some of the highlights were seeing everyone in their costumes, walking into the scary trick-or-treat rooms, and stringing donuts on string and watching Aaron tease the kids with them.





It was a fun ward party. They even had a live band! We really need to come up with some costumes before this weekend!

No comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?