Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Linus!

It's been a while since we have blogged. I've been out of commission with a case of Mono so we haven't been doing much of anything. We ventured out last night to celebrate the birthday of one of our favorite little guys, Linus! He turned 3 last night and we had a great time celebrating with him and his family. Linus got A LOT of cool trucks and cars that kept him AND the big boys (Aaron and Matt) busy during the party.



Aaron and I had fun playing with little Hazel...

...and she had a good time snatching up Linus's gifts and playing with them before they got snatched back ;-)

Carrie always amazes me with the yummy things she bakes up. Linus had such a yummy chocolate birthday cake that was completely dairy free!




It was nice to get out and have some fun. Hopefully I will be able to get over this Mono sooner than later. It is probably the most frustrating illness I've ever had.

I can't wait for Halloween and all the fun that goes along with it!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Aw, hope you get better!

Abe & Holly said...

So sorry you had mono, what a drag.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?