Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Birthday Party at the Van G's

We had such a good time at little Miss Hazels 1st birthday party that I thought we should post some pics of the festivities:-)

Hazel had a great time opening presents with a little help from mom, dad, and big brother.


Lots of cupcake fun...


What is a birthday party without rides? This was the favorite:-)

Once the kids went to bed we brought out the Woof 'ems. Now, I know a lot of you are probably asking "Woof 'em? What's that?" The are the alternative to Smores and I have to admitt that they are now my FAVORITE campfire treat. Aaron and I are making some Woof 'em sticks of our own and I will post about them with more details once they are done.

No comments:

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?