Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

We made a last minute decision to be Captain Picard and Counselor Troi for Halloween. So, we picked up the costumes at about 3pm on Halloween and then headed to the Huss's Halloween party.

I think Aaron makes a good Captain Picard! I couldn't get my hair quite puffy enough:-)


We had fun over at the Huss's party! Good food, good friends, some good ping pong games...


...and some good pictionary! I'm pretty sure my team won ;-)



We hope you had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Huss Family said...

Yeah I am pretty sure we won. I now know what a cleaver is. :)

Valerie said...

Oh my gosh, looooove the costumes!

Rebecca M said...

Such great costumes!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?