Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon, Newport Beach Temple, Primary Program....Oh My!

On Friday I got to go see New Moon with these fantastic girls. We had a great night! The movie was great and so much better than the first one (which I rented earlier that day and watched it to get ready for New Moon). I skipped going and watching Aaron's soft ball game but I think he was fine with it because it ment that he didn't have to go with me to watch it:-) I have to say that I am so excited to have so many fun girls in my ward.

The next morning, bright and early, I got together with the rest of my Primary presidency and we went to the Newport Beach Temple together. I am so greatful to be in this presidency the President is the best and the second counselor is so fun. We all get along so well and have a great time together.


I spent the rest of Saturday getting ready for the Primary Program that was happening the next day. By the end of the day Saturday I was completely burned out on preparing for it. However, all that work paid off on Sunday when the Primary children did a FANTASTIC job. All the leaders were a little stressed out because we really didn't get a chance to practice the whole program in the Chapel. But, it all came together and their sweet little spirits were shinning:-)

1 comment:

My Homestead said...

I thought the program was really nice and so organized!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?