Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I thought this picture would be appropriate for today. Book Club goes "Green"!



It was our second annual green party in celebration of St. Patty's day. I didn't get a picture of all of the green food this year but it included: broccoli cheese soup, guacamole, green cookies, key lime pie, a green salad, a green money/chocolate tree, and green water. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something.

Fun stuff!


Eat some green food today! I'm feeding the missionaries tonight and I'm tempted to make an all green diner. Hmmm.

What is your favorite "green" food?

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm having corned beef and cabbage at Susan's tonight. Should be fun!

My favorite green food? I love me some artichokes!

My Homestead said...

Ahem...you forgot to say GLUTEN FREE green cookies :P

And I love artichoke hearts.

barlow.stephanie said...

Karen, You look fabulous in this picture.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?