Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April so far has been exciting

Birthday surprise from Aaron:




Battle of the Dance!



It confirmed my desire to take a bollywood class. I'm serious. I already found the studio.
Anyone want to come with me?



These two guys were incredible.


Aaron didn't appreciate the fact that this guy kept smelling me. "You smell like cotton Candy"


Aaron and Me with some dancers.



Aaron put together a Rock climbing party for me.






Aaron wasn't really sure about the whole thing.



We ended up in the ER. It wasn't me (I know, surprising), my good friend Karen broke her arm.




And last but not least some pictures from our April book club.


Some were ladies and some where Zombies.

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

This month has certainly been...unusual...

barlow.stephanie said...

Battle of the Dance plus other fun stuff=Awesome!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?