Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

And here I thought I was wearing a unique outfit. Rachel showed up in the almost identical outfit on Sunday. What made it worse was that our friend Shawna (not pictured due to maternity leave from pictures) was also wearing the the same exact colors and all three of us are in the Primary Presidency. It was a day of "Awww, did you girls plan that? Why didn't I get the memo"

Easter was wonderful as we spent the day with family and also celebrating all the April birthdays (Aaron, his mom, and me).

I hope you had a great Easter!

5 comments:

Classic Jones said...

love the dress! where did you get that?

Trena said...

Loved your dress!! So cute!

Shawna Faye said...

It was pretty funny. Great minds think alike. :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

You all did look super cute. I definitely didn't get the memo.

Marly C said...

Jones- I got it at Ross. They are having their "Dress Event" and I got a ton of cute dresses and all of them under $20. I'm pretty sure they don't have Ross out there but TJ Max has a lot of the same things.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?