Wednesday, December 28, 2011

37 weeks. A full term baby!




Yay! We officially have a full term baby boy! Still 3 more weeks till he is due but it is nice to know that he could come any day and be okay.

New for this week:

  • Dane has "dropped". I woke up on Monday and looked completely different then the day before. I also waddle more and need to know where the restroom is at all times
  • Started the weekly doctors appointments. Everything looks good.
  • Purchased a breast pump. One sided and manual. Will I really need this?
  • My hospital bag is ready to go.
  • Things I still need: a boppy pillow, swing or bouncy chair(?).
  • I'm excited and getting ready for my friend Stephanie's baby shower. She is my neighbor, in the same ward, and due 5 days after me with a little baby boy that will be named Roan. Cool ha?
  • Car seat is installed.


You can really tell in this picture that he has dropped...


6 comments:

Tawni Edwards said...

If you plan on breast feeding, you definitely need a pump, especially if you want to be able to leave Dane with a babysitter at all. As to whether a manual or an automatic, I had both and the automatic is just less work on your part, but I loved my double. I'm so glad everything is going well!

Huss Family said...

A pump is a must. I would invest in a double automatic. It's worth every single penny.

And I am so excited to share a birthday with your little guy...assuming you go to your due date :)

Shawna Faye said...

I have a boppy and a swing you can borrow. I'll try to bring them by this week. Keep your receipt for that breast pump, you never know...
I can't wait to meet little Dane!

Braden and Jodee said...

Definitely have used my pump a lot. I have a manual one also. I actually wish I would have just sprung for the double automatic pump. (Medela). I'll most likely get one with the next baby... and I just keep thinking about how much more use I would have gotten out of it had I bought it with Brighton.

I have a swing you can borrow, don't forget. And I did use my boppy a TON with Brighton, but hardly with Boston. I seriously couldn't breastfeed without it with Brighton. BUT, I've heard from several people that they think it's worthless and that pillows work just the same.

Can't wait to meet him!

Team Smith Adventures said...

I just used my pump for the first time this week. I am using a borrowed dual-automatic, otherwise I would just use a manual one too. Unless you are working or need to pump regularly I think a manual is just fine.

barlow.stephanie said...

I am so excited. Our little guys are going to have so much fun together.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?