Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas to me!



This may be my favorite Christmas gift. Thank you Aaron!

Enjoy...

...the "Hoodie-Footie"

I know you want your own!

I kind of want to get one of these for all my girl friends so we can have a Hoodie-Footie party

I know, I know, way sexy ;-)

Seriously though, they are so comfortable. Aaron may regret getting these for me.


With other news, we went on a bike ride today and it was wonderful.

I got several funny looks but it felt so nice to be riding again.


Oh, and I think I might have "dropped". I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I'll ask him but my belly looks way different today then yesterday. It's getting close! I'll post a pic tomorrow.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

OH my gosh. Where did Aaron get that?! Both Cody and I want one. We need to have a coed hoodie footie party :)It would be fantastic

Shawna Faye said...

Marly, you should be ashamed of yourself. These pictures are waaaay too sexy to post online.

cantare_21 said...

Shawna, you're just jealous. If you're nice I'll let you see the calendar.
Stacy, here is the genuine article, but it's pricey:
http://www.pajamagram.com/collections/hoodie-footie.aspx
I bought a knock-off brand that I found on Amazon.com. It's called "Casual Moments." Surprisingly, there were a lot to choose from! Just search "footie pajamas" on Amazon.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I think I'm busy the day of the Hoodie-Footie party.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?