Friday, January 11, 2013

Dane is 11 months!

Toddler. I have a toddler!
 
 "Ohhhhh! Not this again"

Dane's stats:
I didn't get any for this month. I will update with his 1 yr old post.

 

 


He is amazing, funny, fast, silly, rough, sneaky, loud, adorable, hungry, determined. I could go on and on.


He is walking now. He leads with his belly, arms out and flailing. We joke that he walks like a drunk driver. It also looks like he is trying to run not so much walk.


When he wants a kiss he will open his mouth and say, "uh, uh, uh," and then go in for a big, juicy kiss. He will also give me Eskimo kisses. We call it "noses." When he gets really sleepy he tries kissing everyone.

Every time I go in to get him from his crib he looks up at me with the biggest, happiest smile. I never want to forget that.


He calls "Mama" when he needs something and "Dada" when he is bored.

Uncle John and Aunt Sondra Ward, Aaron and Dane 
His toy of choice is still a ball. And it must be thrown with a "hiiiiiya!" He is a ninja. He loves his "bathketball" bath toy.

He will climb up and then cry because he can't figure out how to get down.


He crawls under things and then whines halfway through when he gets scared but keeps going. Kind of like what I do when trying to run a mile ;-)

Loves playing with/teasing our dog Luke.

His eyes are changing. They are starting to look really green sometimes. Looks like he might have his daddy's eye color after all.

(that is rice cereal on his lips not lip gloss)

Eats everything I feed him. Still enjoys throwing food and spitting it out.

He sleeps through the night!


He takes 2 naps. One around 11 and one around 3.


He is teething again. And makes sure that we know about it.

When he sees an open door he makes a dash for it.

He will clap his hands when you sing 'If you're happy and you know it'.

Loves reading books with us. He has his favorites. Right now it is his Baby's 1st Christmas book and the "What do you say" book.

He loved Christmas. His favorite thing was the bows on the gifts and the wrapping paper. 

Hangin' with the Walk girls

Loves playing with Daddy and his stacking cups at bedtime.

I caught him dancing and laughing in his sleep. I thought he was choking. Lol:-)

Screams when I change his diaper. Maybe a wipe warmer would help with that?

This boy amazes us everyday and we are so grateful for him. We are planning his 1st birthday party and it almost seems unreal. How can it be that this year went so fast?
 

PS- 18 months can't come soon enough so that he can go to nursery at church. I might try sneaking him in at 15 months when the baby is born;-)

1 comment:

Presley family said...

He is such a cutie. Treause EVERY second of this crazy time with him. Trust me... treasure it my friend. BIG HUGS.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?