Thursday, April 25, 2013

40 weeks baby #2

Hello 40 weeks! Hello due date!




Today is the day! I really thought I would come a little early with this little guy but guess not. I'm just bound to have late and big babies:-) I'm really not feeling frustrated that he hasn't come yet(however, strangers seem to think I should be so I act it sometimes:). I trust he will come at the right time for both of us. It really is exciting waking up and thinking this could be the day! I still have some work things I would like to finish up before he comes so maybe he is waiting for that. I better stop procrastinating.

I have been having good bouts of contractions. Yesterday I was woken up by them at 5am and they were coming every 5 minutes and lasting for 1 minute. It went on like that for about 2.5 hours then stopped for the rest of the day. I didn't call the doctor because they just didn't feel painful enough to be the real thing.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow but as of 39 weeks I was not dilated at all. It didn't surprise me as I didn't start dilating with Dane until they broke my water and then within 3 hrs I was at a 10. I've gained just about 27 lbs but it feels so much heavier this time. Probably because I didn't loose all of the baby weight from Dane before getting pregnant so I'm heavier than I have ever been.

My sister has taken some time off of work to come be with me for a few days and help out. It is the biggest relief. I got to sleep in today! Thank goodness for family.

I'm soooo excited for my mom to come into town next week. I can't wait to see her loving on her grandsons.

So, I will let you all know when our little Michael is born! Look for updates on Facebook!

(If any of you are wondering here is my 40 week picture from when I was pregnant with Dane. Wow! I was a lot bigger!)

2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm so excited for Micheal to come! But that is great that you are not dying for him to get here. Hopefully, you will both be ready when he comes. I'm surprised you are heavier than you have ever been. You look so skinny!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm so excited to meet Michael!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?