Tuesday, April 2, 2013

35 weeks pregnant baby #2


It's the home stretch! I'm so excited for this little guy to come into this world so I can hug and kiss him. I saw an invitation to my baby shower coming up and that did it.

Everything became real.

The next day I went out and bought something just for Michael. It was the first thing I have gotten for him and I felt giddy like it was my first pregnancy. I needed that:-) Then we bought a car seat so if he wants to join us a little early we are ready. Well, maybe not ready but we have a car seat.

I've picked out his outfit to come home from the hospital in.

I'm almost done making my hospital gown. I made one for the last time and I really liked having it. It fit me waaaayyy better than the ones the hospital has and it made me feel a little prettier.

I'm still having anxiety about how I am going to have two littles and this job and hold it together but it will work itself out I guess.

I have gained 24 lbs. It feels like 100.

Michael is head down.

2 comments:

barlow.stephanie said...

Love the pic. So excited for you! I can't wait to meet him and wee what he looks like. He is already a super special guy.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I think the transition will be easier than you think.

I'm so excited to meet Michael too!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?