Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"I'll still be one year old tonight..."

“When i have said my evening prayer,
and my clothes are folded on my chair,
mama and daddy switch off the light,
I'll still be one year old tonight.
But from the very break of day,
before the children rise and play,
before the darkness turns to gold,
tomorrow I'll be two years old…
two kisses when i wake,
two candles on my cake.
A goodnight kiss for the one year old
to send him to sleep and to dreaming.
And blessings to the two year old
who'll climb out of bed in the morning.”

 Our sweet baby Dane, tomorrow you turn two. You have changed our lives. You have made us parents. We love you more than words can say little munch, and are so excited for the adventures ahead!

Love,
Mama and Daddy



3 comments:

barlow.stephanie said...

This is sweet. And holy cow he is super tall. He looks like he can leap out of that crib.

Stacey said...

This is the sweetest thing ever!! Happy Birthday, Danee Boy!!! We love you!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I can't believe he's TWO!! I hope he had a very happy birthday!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?