Sunday, May 2, 2010

April book club

The Help by Kathryn Stockett




For April it was my turn to choose the book. After a suggestion from a fellow book club member I choose The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It was a great book and we all enjoyed talking about it. We couldn't stop laughing about the chocolate pie that Rachel brought (read the book to find out why;). I seriously look forward to our book club meeting all month. The girls are so much fun and we have been having good luck with our book choices.



Mmmmmm have a nice big piece of Chocolate pie!

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope I can make it next month!

Huss Family said...

I was dying over the chocolate pie!
So much fun!

Abe & Holly said...

Your book club looks so fun, I wish I had a book club, I think I am going to read that book

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?