Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boys, boys, boys





We went over to Art's house on Saturday because one of their bffs was in town. I wonder if guys use the term bff. Probably not. Anyway- Wow, there were a lot of boys there! Art has 4 boys, Dave has 3, and then of course you have to count the big boys Art, Aaron, and Dave.

The basket ball was so intense that the girls (just us three wives) stayed in side.


We missed Ryan and his girls that would have kind of evened out the count. On the plus side I learned how to make really good egg rolls from Jessy (Art's wife). Maybe I'll make them for my next book club:-)

Aaron has been friends with some of these friends since middle school. I have moved around so much it is hard for me to imagine that. Any of you out there still friends with people you knew in middle school? Elementary school?

5 comments:

Tawni Edwards said...

Hey Marly and Aaron,

Seeing Jess and Art made me realize how much I miss them. What fun pictures!

Valerie said...

Maybe BF's? Bro's Forever?

cantare_21 said...

Glad you like, Tawni. I'll tell them you said hello.

And btw, we prefer the term "homies" or maybe just "bro."

Jason and Trish said...

oh my goodness...so good to see picks of dave and art!!! so many good memories!!! thanks for sharing! tell them all i said hello, will you? :)

Becca said...

I'm still friends with someone I've known since 1st grade. We are back to living down the street from each other. Now our boys are best friends and I just went to her wedding. It happens. It's just easier when you haven't moved much.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?