Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

It is FINALLY hot here in Southern California! It has been a cold summer but as soon as I heard It was going to be 99 degrees out I made a few phone calls to a couple cute girls and headed to...




the beach!
It was a very successful trip to the beach. It always seems like whenever I go to the beach it is not quite warm enough for me to be in just my bathing suit. It was that day! I am so lucky to be able to live in such a beautiful place.

What has Aaron been doing?





And softball but I guess I have been slacking on taking softball pictures this season.

How was your summer?

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I can't believe I have not set one foot on the beach this entire summer. What's wrong with me??

It's a good thing CeCe planned a beach party!

Marly C said...

We are going to have a beach party next Monday too! You should come. It will be lasting all day.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?