Friday, September 24, 2010

Fun Fact Friday

I can not stand the feeling of a car going backwards down a hill.

I seriously freak out! (This also applies to roller-coasters that go backwards but I still think that a car is worse.) I can't take it when I'm the passenger or the driver. I'm not really sure why or when this dislike started but I'm getting the heeby-geebies just thinking about it.

Aaron finds this very amusing and likes to torture me with it. It was the worst when we took a trip to San Francisco. On almost every incline he would take his foot off the ignition for a couple seconds just to see me freak out. He is such a sweetheart ;-)

Okay, your turn! Tell me one of your fun facts!

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

That's pretty funny!

I went to Knott's Berry Farm recently. Rode all kinds of roller coasters, including Xcelerator (which launches you 200-ish feet straight into the air at 82mph and then lets you freefall straight back down).

Which ride had me on the verge of actually throwing up? That would be the dragon swing.

Huss Family said...

I am one of those random people that win stuff. We won 10k from a McDonalds game, you know where you peel the game piece off the cup. I have also entered my name in numerous drawings and almost always win. I have no idea how this happens or why this happens but it just does. On the other hand I am also one of those people that have random stuff happen to them that you don't hear about very often. I don't know how many times a doctor tells me you have a 5% chance of this happening and it does.

Soni said...

I have an uncanny ability to put babies to sleep when I hold them. Seriously...ALL babies fall asleep when I hold them. I was very popular in my old ward with frustrated mothers. And of course I loved it!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?