Sunday, September 19, 2010

I got a haircut!

It was way past due. The girl that I used to have cut my hair moved to Washington State about 1 1/2 years ago and I haven't had it cut since (well, except for some unfortunate cutting that I did on it when I was desperate for a trim).

Aaron noticed on Facebook a friend of his was offering haircuts and he jumped on it for me. I was really glad because I met this super cute girl and got a great hair cut!


Man, was my hair long! You don't get a picture of the back of your head very often.



Aura took a little length off and added in lots of layers. I really like it. What do you think?

The good news is... She will cut your hair too! Her prices are unreal (inexpensive) and she can either do it at her place or, get this, she will come to you! Not only does she cut hair she does color, highlights, perms, extensions, updos, threading, waxing, makeup, facials, nails, and massages. She does hair cuts for men/boys too. I really enjoyed how knowledgeable she is in all things hair. This girl knows what she is doing.

Give her a call 562-688-4514 or email her at auraspencer@aol.com.

4 comments:

Soni said...

I really like all the layers. Super cute!!! Not a big fan of a part down the middle (on anybody), but that's just me. Where is her place??? She obviously is a "jack of all trades" Good person to know. =)

Braden and Jodee said...

I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Soni...Love the Layers...Middle part not so much, but super cute!

Classic Jones said...

hott mama!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?