Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday.


We don't do black Friday over here. We love to sleep to much. But, since most of you are going to be out and about starting (and maybe finishing?) your Christmas Shopping (yes, CHRISTMAS shopping not holiday shopping- don't get Aaron started on that one) I thought I would get involved and suggest a great gift(s).


Songs on the CD include: Scatter Sunshine, Where Love is, Stand Up and Be Counted, Shine On, The light Divine and MORE! It's only $10!

It's a CD and it will make a perfect stocking stuffer! I have five of these left and while supplies last receive a free cute handbag with your purchase.

(Pick one bag as your free gift with purchase)


Just leave me a comment letting me know that you would like one and I will get it out to you in plenty of time for Christmas. You can also purchase it on-line here.

Have you already purchased the CD? Leave a comment and let me know what you think of it!

Happy Shopping everyone!


P.S. Looking for some other cute Christmas gifts? Look here and here and here.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Ooooo, I've been meaning to buy that CD and I think now is the time!

Rachel Gubler said...

Marly! Thank you!!! Your bags add so much :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?