Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sneak Peak

We had a photo session with this very talented photographer. Sarah did our pictures last year
and we had so much fun and the pictures turned out so good (that picture at the top of our blog is from last year too) that we (mostly me but Aaron is such a good sport he agreed to do it) wanted to do it again this year.

Since we will be doing the traditional family pictures with the whole Christensen family later this month I got it in my head to do something different for our pictures. So, I had the idea to do a 1940's themed shoot, Aaron had the idea to do it on the Queen Mary, Sarah loved the idea, some great hat finds and this is what we got.






Just a sneak peak!

(I seriously could not keep my hands off Aaron in this outfit. I say we bring back hats. Anyone else in?)

5 comments:

Sherri Araiza said...

Oooh I can't wait to see the rest! These are SUPER cute! You both look like you just stepped out of a magazine.

AllAmericanGrl said...

WOW! I love it! you both fit the part sooooo well!!! :)

Tawni Edwards said...

Very cute pictures! Fun idea!

The Peterson's said...

Super Cute! I love theme.. something you guys easily pulled off. I love it!

Huss Family said...

Please bring back hats! Love them. So so cute. You guys are so much fun.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?