Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Being Pregnant is crazy! (and belly pics)



There really isn't anything like it! I've started feeling the baby move and I seriously get the giggles every time.

I'm 16 weeks now and the nausea has gotten A LOT better however, the vomiting hasn't stopped yet. Hopefully soon:) Now, I am just uncontrollably hungry.

Last night was my first night sleeping with a pregnancy pillow and it made a huge difference. I love it! Aaron was not exactly excited when he saw the size of it. Thank goodness we have a king size bed:-) Thanks Erin for the pillow!

I think it is funny how many people already thought I was pregnant before I announced it. I know I was being a little silly waiting so long.

We have our ultrasound in 20 days to find out if it is a girl or boy and I am so excited! We can't wait. Want to take a guess? There is a poll on my side bar.

Okay, on to belly pics. I've debated whether or not to post any. I know it can cause some judgements to be made but this is the first time that I have actually had something that looks like a baby belly and I'm just happy to have one:) (I didn't really have one with my first pregnancy). So be kind:-). With that said, here they are: 5, 10, & 15 weeks. For those wondering I've gained 5lbs so far. Not that much considering my back feels like I've gained 40.


10 comments:

Sherri Araiza said...

Congratulations, Marly!! You look awesome!! When's your due date?

Marly C said...

Thanks Sherri! I'm due January 18th.

Rachel said...

I love how the pictures turned out. Now I can see that you actually do have a LITTLE belly. So cute!

Valerie said...

Wait, did I totally miss something? I had no idea that you were pregnant! Congratulations!!!!! Did you do that detox diet before you knew? I was all gung-ho ready to go until I read the part about not doing it while nursing. Bummer, but I will start after Mariella is done.

Valerie said...

Well, I just saw your earlier post. Somehow I missed it!

Braden and Jodee said...

Glad you're feeling better. The hunger will pass too, then you'll have heartburn (if you don't already)! So fun (of course so worth it). Your pics are cute! Very creative. I think it's funny how some people are bothered by belly pics. The naked ones I can understand more, but clothed, who cares! Glad you decided to post them. I vote girl!

barlow.stephanie said...

I love the way you did your belly shots. So cool.

SpencernAmy said...

I never even thought of doing belly shots! Wish I had. I like the way you are doing yours. FUN!

Karen M. Peterson said...

The pictures turned out so cute!

Classic Jones said...

last night brigham and I watched a documentary about the science of music. yeah, dorky, I know, but you'll be excited about this! They have done research and proven that babies actually DO HEAR music inside the uterus, and can start hearing at 16 weeks. SO, make sure that you and aaron sing your hearts out to the little one inside you!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?