Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our little baby boy

Today was the day. It felt like forever waiting to find out if this little peanut is a boy or girl. Aaron and I are just thrilled to announce that...

We have always hoped for a baby boy and shed tears of joy when we saw the proof on the monitor. The ultrasound lady was so wonderful and talked us through the entire thing. We saw ten fingers and ten toes, a perfect spine, a strong heart, working digestive system, a cute little face, and a very convincing "boy area". He was pretty relaxed and just moved around a little bit. I think he was being shy because he is such an active little boy most of the time. Aaron was even able to feel him kick a few days ago!

We got a ton a pictures. I know these can be hard to understand but if you stare long and hard enough you can see our little boy!





Those are some of my favorites. Pretty cute, ha?

We feel so blessed and grateful to our Heavenly Father for this child. Now, we start thinking about names!

And now for a song...

"Little boy, when you speak, I can’t help but kiss your cheeks" Enjoy:)



Next week?... another belly picture!


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So excited for you guys!!!!

SpencernAmy said...

Sooo cool! I love the ultrasound pictures. I scrapbooked them! : )

Valerie said...

Yay! So cute and I'm so excited for you! I hope you're taking your prenatal vitamins. If not, the ones I take are the best :)

My Homestead said...

I had so many ultrasounds with the twins I could totally see everything on those pics without needing any labels! What a cute profile he has already. I am so excited for you guys.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?