Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dane and Roan



I put the boys on the couch and this is what went down...


Dane- "Oh, here she goes with the camera again. You better smile."
 Roan- "Ooo! Okay!"  
D-"Cheeeeese"  R-" Hey, Dane, check out that toy over there."

D-"Think we can get it?" R-"I''l try...Ugg, I'm stuck!"
D-"Wooo, cool move" R-"I know"

D- "Do it again, I'm watching this time" R- "Hmmm, okay"

D-"Oh, I see how you do it" R-"It's harder than it looks"
D-"Freeze! Look natural, my Mom is watching" R-"Do-de-do, nothing is going on over here"

R-"Why don't you come over here and we can both make a run for it" D-"I don't know, it is a long way down off of this couch"

R-"You can do it. I'll wait here" D- "Okay. Let me just lean this way..."
D- "Uh, oh...my head is really heavy!"


D-"Help! I'm stuck!" R-"Oh brother"
R-"Here, let me give you a hand"

D- "Thanks, dude"

D- "Soooo, now what?"
D- "You still there?" R-"Ya, I'm here"


D- "Did you see that?! It's a bird, It's a plane, it's...." R- "It's your lamp, silly"

D- "All this wiggling is making me tired, can I just rest my head on your shoulder?"
R-"Umm, dude, that is not cool. Get off!"

D-"I'm going to eat you!" R-"I'm getting out of here"

D-"Wait don't leave! I was just kidding"

D-"I just farted"


R- "Auntie Marly, help! Dane farted on me!"


The end

5 comments:

Joshua Decker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Haha how cute! I love how they look like mini versions of their dads. Oh and I accidently posted under Josh's google account, that is why there is a deleted comment from him. :)

barlow.stephanie said...

I laughed so hard I cried. This is awesome. I am seriously going to print this post and email it to my parents. You rock Marly.

Rachel said...

I love this post. Made me laugh, they are going to be best friends forever!

Karen M. Peterson said...

This totally made me giggle. So cute!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?