Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two exciting things this week...

Yesterday we were down in Newport Beach for an appointment and so we decided to take a little trip for lunch and went here...




Oh sooooo good! They had "I would sell my soul for a pork salad" painted on the wall, well, yes the pork salad IS that good. We were surprised that we didn't see anyone we know there. However, we did feel like we were temporarily transported to somewhere in Utah. The LDS members were everywhere:-) Love it when I can get caffeine free, diet coke at a restaurant!

The next exciting thing is that Aaron started up a new semester teaching at USC today. He wore the new outfit I bought him for Christmas (all UCLA colors) for his first class. I bought it specifically with his teaching at USC in mind. We are UCLA fans in this home:-) He does such a good job and his students love him. I love to see how happy this job makes him.

Other than that and me being sick AGAIN( why is it that Aaron will get a "tickle" in his throat and then be better and a few days later I will get a "tickle" in my throat and then be full on sick for days!?) there is nothing else going on around here.

4 comments:

My Homestead said...

:( Natty is sick right now as well. no fun.
And I feel the same way about being sick. Jed has been sick maybe three times in the 7 years we have been together and I get sick and completely out of commission like every 6 months.

Karen M. Peterson said...

Very exciting news about Cafe Rio!

And I think it's awesome that Aaron wore UCLA colors to USC. Did he get any fun comments?

Unknown said...

I'm going to have to try that pork salad! Hope you feel better soon!!

Mark Ward said...

Cafe Rio's Pork Salad is worth a soul or two. I try to have one every week. I didn't know they were branching into California. Soooo gooood.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?