Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We've been tagged!

We were tagged by my good friend in Ohio Valerie to join in the Happy 101. How it works is you list 10 things that make you happy and then tag some people to pass it on to. Then they HAVE to list ten things that make them happy. Okay so here it goes...

10.Joe's Italian Ice (vanilla soft serve dipped in banana shell and then rolled in rainbow sprinkles-to be specific:-)
9. Christmas time
8. Cafe Rio pork salad
7. A freshly vacuumed home
6. Trips to Arrowhead
5. Going to Church and book club (okay, I know that is two things but the book club is with my church girl friends so I think it's okay)
4. Music- especially when I get to sing with my husband
3. Date night
2. Dancing
1. My Husband

Once I get started thinking about what makes me happy it was kind of hard to just narrow it down to 10! A LOT of things make me happy and I'm grateful for all of them in my life.

Okay, now this is who I am tagging...

Stories from Apartment Managers (because I think it will be fun to see what makes an apartment manager happy:)
Braden * Jodee * Brighton
Abe & Holly

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Yum, I think I will like this Joe's Italian Ice. Is it only in CA?

Marly C said...

Yes, unfortunately it is only in CA. It is right by Disney and the owner was in my last ward (really nice guy). Next time you come to CA we should get together and go get some ice cream.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?