Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A new favorite of mine

Those of you that were at the "Favorites Party" at Karen's house know that one of my favorite things is my Apple cutter.


That may seem like a silly thing to be one of my favorites but it is. I love apples however, I don't really like eating them whole(it's messy and the skin bothers me sometimes). But with my great apple slicer it cuts it into nice little slices for me:-)

One of my favorite fruits is mango. I really love them and apparently have loved them since I was a baby and my mom would give me the pit from the mango, that she had frozen, to chew on while I was teething. However, yet again it is kind of a hassle and mess to cut a mango successfully. With that in mind, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw this and then my loving husband bought it for me!



I was a little nervous that it wouldn't work well or that it wouldn't fit the mango right and waste a lot the fruit or something like that. But it didn't! It is my new favorite and since the mangos have been on sale a lot lately we have been enjoying a lot of fresh mangos in our home. I would highly recommend it. So, if invited to another "Favorites Party" expect to be getting one of these:-)

So, now it is sitting on my shelf right next to my apple slicer and a couple of my other favorite things in the kitchen- this and this. The next thing on my list is this :-)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

My husband will really like this. He hates cutting mangoes with a passion.

Karen M. Peterson said...

That's awesome! I love mangoes but do NOT love cutting them!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?