Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why have I not been posting a lot?

This is why...



The Anaheim stake is putting on a production of Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and guess who got put in charge? Yup, you guessed it! So, any spare time I have has been dedicated to putting together this musical. I was given only 6 weeks to put it together but I have been blessed with a really talented cast that has learned and memorized everything in record time.

Aaron is also busy at rehearsals as he has been cast as Gideon (one of the brothers).

So, there is only 2 weeks left till the performance and I am officially going crazy with Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I have been having weird dreams for the last few nights about it:-)

All of you that are in the area should come out to see it!

Friday, March 19, 2010 at 7:00pm
Saturday, March 20th at 7:00pm

Location:
Anaheim Stake Center
Street:
440 N. Loara St.
City/Town:
Anaheim, CA

The show is going to be really great! We are not asking for any admission fee but we are asking for a canned good donation that will go to Halcyon House (who help the homeless in the area).

I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That sounds like so much fun! Wish I were there! Good luck!

I'm pretty happy that I am a June bride :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

And we could NOT have asked for a better director!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?