Friday, March 19, 2010

Today's the day!

Tonight is opening night of the Musical that I have been directing for the past 6 weeks. Yes, that's right, we have only had 6 weeks to put it together but it really is a top quality show! I am so proud of the cast for learning all the music and lines so fast. I also have the most talented set designer and painter. She did the whole thing in no time at all and it looks better then I could have imagined. She actually does room murals if anyone is looking to ad some super cute art to their nursery or any room really check out her website! I would highly recommend her. I also had a really talented writer write our narration. She has a fun blog- check it out!



So, we have worked really hard on this show and I am hoping to get a good turn out to see it. If you don't have any plans tonight or Saturday night at 7pm come out and see it! It will be worth it to see Aaron in his costume ;-)

Anaheim Stake Center
440 N. Loara St. Anaheim, CA
7pm
Admission fee- canned good donation

1 comment:

Karen M. Peterson said...

It helps that we have a talented and patient director pulling it all together!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?