Friday, June 18, 2010

Go Lakers!


No, we weren't part of the rioting in LA but we did our own form of rioting by listening to "We Love LA" in the car on the way to Joe's Italian Ice to get some Joe Lattis. We were pretty wild and crazy:-)


Man, that game was hard to watch. But, Congrats Lakers! The rioting was even harder to watch because Aaron's best friend is LAPD and I always get so worried. Thanks to all the cops that couldn't be home watching the game with their families and friends but had to be policing the streets and putting out fires.

WE LOVE LA!

Notice my cute Lakers purse:-)

1 comment:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I turned the game on when there were about five minutes left. I was actually shocked to see it was tied. I didn't necessarily care who won, but, in the end, I decided to watch the hometown team win.

Maybe someday I'll care about basketball again.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?