Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The new ab work out


First off I should say that I'm really excited because I joined a new gym. It is called Planet Fitness and it is a great deal. It was one dollar to sign up and it is only $10/mo with no contract (month to month basis). (If you sign up for the next level up of $20/mo you get unlimited tanning, unlimited guests, free massage chair use, and half priced drinks.) I'm also excited that this place is right down the street for me and that I have a great work out buddy to keep me motivated.:-)

So, today while I was in the ab section doing crunches with my friend we observed this...





I guess that is the new ab work out- You kick me in the stomach and then I'll kick you in the stomach. I felt pretty bad for the skinny kid when it was his turn to get kicked. Yikes!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?