Monday, June 28, 2010

And the winner is....

Soni Christensen, who says "Oooo, pick me!! *waves hand* I would listen to it (and play it) at girls camp", for winning the CD and the sheet music!


Thank you all for entering and helping to promote this new cd. Rachel appreciates it a lot. Now, just because you didn't win the CD doesn't mean that you cant have it. Just go to itunes, Napster, Zune, or Amazon and download it for your self. It is under $10 for the whole CD.

Also, if you are looking for a great fireside idea just go to her website and contact her! For booking information call 702-496-9781. It's free and she will travel to your location (I would really like it if someone in my area booked her so I could see her again:-).

3 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Congratulations to the winner...who is not me...

:-)

The Peterson's said...

Congrats Soni! Marly, I am going to talk to our Stake YW President and see if we can book her, it sounds like a really good idea! I'll let you know an you can watch her there!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sungai-terpanjang-di-dunia/

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?