Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Women of Note


I have been in Women Of Note , an all female choir, for a little over a year now and last winter season Carla, the director, started Men of Note a male quartet and Aaron sings in it. We just finished our spring season concerts and they went really well. If you are in the area and are looking for a choir to sing in, check out the choir's blog for more information. Click here! The day and place that we practice will most likely be changing for the winter season so look for an update!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'd love to come sing with your group. But I have YW every Tuesday night. If the day of practice was changing I'd love to come check it out.

Karen M. Peterson said...

It sounds like so much fun and I'm sure your group sounds amazing!

If only I had...what's that called again? Oh yeah...free time...

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?