Friday, July 16, 2010

"Come out and play?"

At the rick of sounding like one of those crazy dog people that share stories of their dogs- I have to share this story...

The way it starts:

One dog will go out and go to another dogs door and start sniffing under the door. That dog comes out and joins him. They both go to another dogs door and start sniffing then that dog joins them. This continues till all 4 (sometimes 5) of them are out and playing together. At first I couldn't figure out why my dog was at the door literally crying (especially because I had just recently took him out). He would follow me around whimpering, yelping, and dragging his leash (he has been taught to get his leash when he needs to go out). I first thought that he was in pain so I would pick him up to see what was wrong and he was always fine. Then I could hear a faint sniffing sound under our front door and realized what was going on. His friends wanted to play...

(Luke is the one in front)



(Click to enlarge this one)


They are all boys and will play and run around the courtyard chasing each other (Luke is the smallest of them and can't run as fast but has figured out a way to cut corners and take shortcuts to keep up). When one of the dogs gets disciplined all the other ones will come to his rescue and bark. It is so dang cute!


Here it is; Luke (my Maltese), Cody (poodle/cockerspaniel) , Navar (Maltese), and One-gee (not sure- but he looks a lot like a creature from Star Wars and is named after how much he cost)







1 comment:

Trena said...

So cute! I can't wait until I own a dog one day!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?