Friday, July 23, 2010

Hair party! Come one, come all!


Saturday July 24th 6:00-9:00pm
At my place- Everyone is invited!

A lot of you have requested it- So here it is! I will be hosting a hair party at my place and Little Penelope Lane will be here with all of her cute hair accessories. You have seen me wearing them (all the time) and I know you want some for your self or for the little girls in your life. The are really beautiful and she has a huge variety of styles for you to choose from. THey make great gifts! So, come on over and shop for so...me cute hair accessories, snack on some yummy snacks, visit with friends, and basically have a wonderful night out. Feel free to invite anyone you would like and bring them with you! Don't be shy! If you need my address just leave a comment with your email address and I will send you my address.



Those of you with children- You may bring them:-) Or maybe take this opportunity to have a night out with the girls:-)



Want to see some of the cute things that will be here? Check out their blogs...
http://littlepenelopelane.blogspot.com/



I hope to see all of you there and to meet a lot of your friends!
Marly






P.S.- Cash and Check accepted. They are all very reasonably priced.

1 comment:

Sarah Hull said...

Marly,
Thanks again for the funnnest night! You are too sweet and such an awesome host!!
p.s. I have been craving those sandwhiches and pizza all day long!! OH YUM!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?