Monday, January 16, 2012

January Book Club

We read Austenland by Shannon Hale and we all liked it. It got me a little bit more motivated to actually read Pride and Prejudice (I promis I'm trying Rachel J.). We had a tea party themed book club and I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of the cute tea set that Ann had or all of the yummy food. We also had a visitor from Arizona and Ann confirmed that she is actually pregnant. It was an exciting night:-)






Why are we all hiding behind the couch? I have no idea.

Next month there are going to be two little boys going to book club! Yikes!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I need to read Pride and Prejudice too - it's on my 52 goals list. I'm just really not the biggest Jane Austen fan. But Austenland was a very cute and easy read.

Amber said...

PS, I am glad that you are so good at documenting bookclub for those of us who miss it!

Valerie said...

Pride and Prejudice is my number one favorite book. And Austenland was a great read!

Rachel said...

Try harder!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm still sad that I got there so late. But the hiding behind the couch thing was really funny. Probably funnier if you were actually there.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?