Thursday, January 19, 2012

Whom will Dane look like?


I've been wanting to post our baby pictures for some time now to compare them and get an idea of whom our little man will look like when he joins us. But, after looking at the pictures, I've decided neither of us look anything like our selves in our baby pictures (well, Aaron does more than I do). So, we shall see (hopefully sooner rather than later;-).

Aaron 6 Days Old
(So tiny!)

Aaron 12 Days Old


Marly about 6 Days Old (I think)
Marly 17 Days Old
(I know, I know, I look nothing like my baby pictures.)


We were both 7lbs 2oz and about 21inches long.

And for some really exciting news...



I met Dane's best friend Roan today! Welcome to the world Roan!
Congratulations Stephanie and Lars!

(Yes, he was born on Dane's due date. I'm guessing Dane will be born on Roan's due date- Jan. 23rd. Little tricksters:)

3 comments:

Shawna Faye said...

I'm guessing that Dane will come out with a full head of hair just like you. ps Why does your baby ticker say 2 more days to go?

SpencernAmy said...

Hey! That's MY guess, too (23rd)! Praying for ya!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those two are going to be pulling all kinds of tricks, aren't they?

I think Dane's going to look like Aaron, but with your hair.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?