Monday, January 9, 2012

A Muppets Baby Shower

I helped host a baby shower with my friend Karen and the theme was The Muppets. Honestly something I don't know too much about but I ended up having some fun! Here are some pics of the fun shower...

Fozzie Bear Cookies


Kermit the Frog and Gonzo Cupcakes

Grover Punch


The food


Getting ready!




Decorations
(The baby's name is going to be Roan)



The Games




The guests


The crazy mom to be- Stephanie!

Stephanie with her gift helpers


It was a colorful, bright, happy, and fun shower!



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It was lots of fun you guys did a great job planning it.

Karen M. Peterson said...

It was such a good time. Those pictures of Stephanie opening her gifts are hilarious!

Amber said...

WOW - you guys did a great job with the babyshower - everything looks so cute. I'm sad I had to miss it - you girls sure know how to throw a party!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?