Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter started out with me convincing our neighbors (and Aaron) to dye eggs with me. We always decorated eggs for Easter in my family growing up and now that we have kids there is no excuse not to.

Getting started...

 

 Stephanie getting her egg dying on.


 Lars very focused.


 Aaron decided to forgo the dying of eggs and went with Sharpie art.


 Our creations.



Roan: "Those eggs stink"


"Eye see you!"


Dane: "If I can just get my hand free..."


Fun Spring dress: $7 at Down East


Lars...
(haha)

Side 1- Eye...

 Side 2- candy. Hahaha


 Easter Sunday. Ready for Church!


Easter dinner at the Christensens' house.

Aunt Soni and Dane. He could not keep his eyes off of her.


The fam.


Dane and his Easter basket. I know, I know, kind of silly to give a 2 month old a basket. 


 Family Easter picture right after sacrament meeting...
 

... shortly after: a blowout.

4 comments:

Shawna Faye said...

I LOVE that tie on Dane! So cute!

Rebecca said...

Man I gotta get me some new cool neighbors..you always have soo much fun with yours..or maybe we should move in your complex...oh yeah no aptartments big enough..bummer!! Great pictures though and dane is so cute in his tie!!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

It is NOT silly to give a 2-month-old a basket. It's his first Easter. It needed to be celebrated!

barlow.stephanie said...

I love your easter pic. SO much fun making eggs. Lets make 4th of July eggs!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?