Saturday, April 21, 2012

Oh yeah, I turned 29

I guess when you have a baby you kind of forget about the things that used to be so important before. Or maybe I'm just so sleep deprived my birthday came and went in a fog and I forgot to do a post about it. Well, last night someone asked me how old I was and I said, "29--wait, am I really 29? Holy cow, that sounds weird."

I'm really fine turning 29. Thirty sounds like fun to me, too. "Thirty, flirty, and thriving" right? So, without further ado, here are some pictures of my birthday festivities.

We made a trip to the Irvine Spectrum to check out the sale at Down East and had dinner at Ruby's.


 My mom was in town! She made my birthday awesome! 
(Stephanie and my mom being cute)


From Aaron
 Birthday date! Notice three things in this picture: 1. There is no baby, woohoo! 2. We were photobombed, awesome! 3. It's raining, which kind of ruined the romantic walking around the circle/fountain in Orange. However, I did make Aaron kiss me, so now we can say we made out in the rain. So romantic!
Yay! It's my birthday morning! Salt Lake found out my birthday was on a Sunday and canceled church so I didn't have to wake up so early  ;-)

Aaron made his yummy French toast
 
 My mom helped out with the bacon and eggs. Mmmm, bacon!
Then it was time for presents!  (Notice the TV in the background--proof that we watched Conference;)

 "A KINDLE FIRE! NO WAY! I am so cool now."
Mindy Gledhill's CD Anchor. I've been wanting it forever and have listened to it every day since.
 Then it was off to my favorite place!
 
Lake Arrowhead! Dane got bundled up.
 And so did Aaron.
 My pretty mama. See those dimples? Dane has them too.
 
A birthday dessert.
 A few days later my girlfriends surprised me with a pedicure and trip to The Cheesecake Factory for their gluten-free cheesecake. There were more pictures taken of this night but I haven't seen them yet. Hint, hint, SF. Our waiter was.....not too bad looking. We may or may not have left our single friend's phone number on the receipt.
 I was so spoiled for my birthday. Everyone made me feel so special. Thank you!

3 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Yaay! I'm glad we are the same age. I'm stoked to be 29, and reading your post, I realized I don't think I did a post of my own... did I? Happy birthday! You look fabulous in all of those pictures! Let's party hard before we're 30, ya?

Marly C said...

No, I don't think you did a post! And yes we should party hard before 30 and then have a huge double birthday party.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'm bummed I didn't get to meet your mom while she was in town. Hopefully next time!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Who has been here

Who's following us?